What Makes Cara Interntional standout to other Au Pair agencies
- 12 years experience in the Au Pair placement Business.
- Placed in excess of 2000 Au Pairs Nationally and Internationally
- Every Au Pair is individually interviewed by our team of International staff
- Every Au Pair provides police,medical,childcare references and detailed completed application forms with photos etc
- All Au Pairs fully legally placed
- Family online application forms that are easily editable for our repeat customers.
- No large up front payment.We charge a monthly agency fee payments plus commission discounts for new referrals.
- Every Family is given detailed Host Family orientation to guide them through the important settling in period.
- Cara International carry out regular reviews of the placement with the Au Pair and Family.
- We have an end of placement questionaire for both Au Pair and families so we can constantly see how we can improve our service to you.
- Our aim is that our Au Pairs have a full cultural placement stay in Ireland that they enjoy but yet know that they have to be a positive and helpful contribution to to Our Host Families
- Cara International has a very high percentage of success with our Au Pair placement due to the highly fine tuned placement proceedure we developed over 12 years of experience.
- We currently have a 99% success rate with our placements.
- Every Au Pair is given detailed training material and assistance including
- Au Pair Training Manual
- Emergency contact information for host family ,doctors etc
- First Aid book
- How to do home work with children
- How to Clean house
- In addition they are provided with Training videos
- Au Pair is provided with list of other Au Pair in Area
- Au Pair is also provided with a list of places to see.
- All our Au Pairs receive a birthday card from us on their birthday.
- They also receive an end of placement certificate.
Please Call Us Now at
Au Pair Agency Ireland(Host Family information)